Friday, January 21, 2011

another day.........

whoaa.......!who said taking sports science is like walk in the park..??the camping for outdoor recreation is just around the corner......no offence but this sem really costs a lot of money man...!!i mean c'mon man....geez....n wat happen  with the 5-months-holiday???3 weeks only???great...jz great....really pissed off dude....

this january is well, different from any last january....guess in today's blog, am gona let some out dat made me really pissed off...!gahhh....however, i do enjoy my tennis session every day after class...it really takes off my frustrations...feel relief!jz too bad dat it doesnt last long....want it or not, have to face the same problem alllllll over again everydayyy!those kind of things kills me bit by bit...but en zainal did say sumthing dat really  attracted me n gives me strength to face tomorrow's...dat is"masalah bkn utk dpkirkan.....tapi utk diselesaikan...." really opened my eyes..thx...

No comments:

Post a Comment